LAWN & SPORTS TURF TREATERS - THE TIME IS RIGHT NOW
David’s got a bee in his bonnet again! No 20.
Or is it a wasp. Both have a STING in their tail end.
You can avoid being stung if you seize this opportunity!
FOR ALL LAWN & SPORTS TURF TREATERS - THE TIME IS RIGHT NOW!
- Seize the opportunity to save money
WEED CONTROL – Why not look at a new Electric knapsack: Jacto PJB 16 Battery Operated Knapsack
As the sun loses its strength and the last window for controlling the survivors of the hot dry Summer, such as Yarrow and similar deep rooted weeds now poke up above the sward hit them with a suitable herbicide.
Save your headache and your with arm probably THE MOST COST EFFECTIVE battery operated knapsack sprayer now available here in UK – The JACTO PJB16 litre
It's innovative features include:
- 5 pressure settings with pressure lock.
- Hydraulic “Venturi” agitation.
- Automatic shut-off after 10 minutes of non use.
- Exceptional battery life for all day operation, average 8-12 hours
- Over 30 tanks per charge on pressure setting #2
- Only four hours to charge the battery.
- Capacity, 16 litres.
- Diaphragm pump with 2.3 Litre/Minute output and includes pump suction filter.
- High-density Polyethylene tank.
- Soft-padded - quick adjustment shoulder straps.
- Removable lightweight lithium ion battery.
- Audible low battery warning.
- Constant pressure, regardless of the level of the battery.
- Smart control panel with diagnostics.
- Walking pace indicator with four different speeds.
- Heavy duty trigger valve, field serviceable.
- Stainless steel 60cm Lance.
- 125cm chemical resistant hose
- No pumping required.
- Less fatigue.
- Lightweight - PJB-16 is 4.8Kg .
- 3 Year Warranty, see the Owners Manual for details.
- THE NEXT JOB IS MOSS CONTROL - With a new manual backpack sprayer that is simply made for this task.
Probably the toughest sprayer around designed to cope with hard commercial use where higher volume applications are needed.
Features of the HD Series include:
- High capacity pump, which is larger than standard pumps compared to most other knapsack sprayers.
- Powder coated steel pump handle (for left or right) and pump linkage along with a 600mm stainless steel lance and simple robust handle /shut off valve.
- Padded shoulder straps.
- The best choice for sulphate of iron based products using Lechler IDK nozzles
- The most cost effective sprayers to enter the UK market
Jacto PJB-8c & HH5 EcoValves